Chapter 5 – Giving In




Ginny’s lips brushed his own; she pressed him against the wall of his dorm, her fingers reaching underneath his shirt. She had been acting funny for the past few days, not that he minded since he seemed to be getting most of the attention. She smiled slightly as she started to undo the buttons on her shirt, watching his eyes carefully.

“Do you see something you like?” she asked seductively, biting her lower lip.

“Very much,” he growled and scooped her up into his arms.

She gripped him around the neck and continued to kiss him while he laid her down on the bed.

He hopped over her and curled up beside her, stroking her hair.

“You’re probably wondering what’s wrong with me…”

“Well, wrong wouldn’t be the word I’d use to describe you these past few days,” Draco said, smirking. He brushed a hand through her fiery locks and smiled. “I think aggressiveness is admirable, especially for someone who used to be so shy around others.”

Ginny blushed. “The boys I used to date said an aggressive girl was too much.”

Draco laughed. “Those blokes are idiots.”

She grinned slightly, and he kissed her lips again.

“They’re soft,” he whispered as she brushed some hair from his face.

Ginny let her hand slip around Draco’s waist, and she pulled him closer. She pressed her body against his and kissed gently down the side of his neck, exhaling a little here and there to make him twitch. When she straddled him, she watched his eyes roam over her body greedily. He reached up and gathered her hair in his hand, and forced her mouth down against his.

She sighed into his mouth. Their tongues danced, and she giggled lightly when he rested his arms around her neck, trying to devour her as much as possible. He pushed at her suddenly, sat up and with shaky fingers, removed her blouse; his hands caressed her stomach with light, feathery touches.

She kissed him softly and whispered tiredly, “Can we just sleep for tonight?”

He smiled tenderly.

___________________________


Harry gazed at her from across the room. She had fallen asleep with the same book she had been reading an hour ago in her lap. He smiled and walked over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder.

“Hermione?”

The brunette stirred and her eyes opened slowly. “What’s…who’s that? Oh, Harry, it’s you,” she mumbled groggily.

“You fell asleep again,” he said.

Hermione yawned and shook her head. ‘I’ve been studying late with Blaise for exams.” At Harry’s suspicious gaze, she frowned. “It’s not like that. Everyone’s getting nervous since the ball is in a few weeks, too. Have you heard anything from Ginny?”

Harry looked around quickly. “She’s been spending a lot of her time with Malfoy lately.”

“He is her partner, Harry.”

“I don’t know,” he said thoughtfully. “She’s been acting different too.”

“Oh, you mean more aggressive?” Hermione asked.

“Yeah, but she used to tell me that she didn’t like those types of people…”

Hermione shrugged. “Just don’t worry too much. Focus on you and Luna.”

Harry wondered if she might be right. After all, she usually was.

___________________________


He stopped knocking when he heard a tiny squeak and hushed voices. Grinning, he bounced on the balls of his feet until the door opened, and a hazy looking gray eye appeared in the crack. His lips curled slightly.

“What are you doing here? It’s late.”

“Is she in there with you?” he asked excitedly.

“Merlin, Zabini. You’ve got your own…Mudblood…to fuck. Why are you so interested if I’m bedding Ginny Weasley?”

“Because, he’s got nothing better to do.” The door opened more and a brown-eyed, red-haired, pissed off looking girl stared at him. “Would you like to join us? We need a third.” Ginny grinned and slipped her leg through the crack.

Blaise stared at the bare, milky, white thigh and swallowed. I never knew she was into that kind of stuff, Blaise thought with a smirk. “I’d love to, but unfortunately, I have to go find a way of getting in touch with Hermione.”

After he disappeared, Ginny collapsed on the floor in a heap of giggles.

Draco blinked at her, his eyes on her bare legs; she was wearing one of his shirts, and frankly, she looked incredible in it. He knelt down beside her and crushed his lips against hers, his fingers pulling her closer. “You were sensational.” All he got in return was a moan as her finger brushed his bare back. He shuddered and kissed her harder this time. Unbuttoning his own shirt was becoming more difficult, but when he finally slipped it off her shoulders, a lusty look overtook his eyes.

“Do you…?” She was silenced by his lips again, the raking of his nails on her skin, and the thrust of his hips against hers. Ginny felt his head sliding to her thigh, and between her legs. She almost kicked him as his finger slid inside her. Her eyes flickered, and she slowly felt them start to roll back, so she shut them quickly.

He kept a slow pace, watching her face for any sign of pain or discomfort. When he found none, he kissed her gently. Her body twitched as she grabbed his hand in an effort to stop him, but then relaxed and tried to push him further.

As he kissed her passionately, Ginny wrapped her legs around one of his and moaned into his mouth, her body suddenly feeling very hot. Her breathing was ragged and short, and she didn’t even try to speak, because she knew if she did, her voice would be shaky.

“You’re trembling,” he whispered into his hair.

She nodded and tried to calm herself.

He switched fingers abruptly and she almost went over the edge at that. Her head was pounding. Her eyes snapped open and she clutched him, feeling the end drawing nearer, and just like that he took his hand away.

As he brushed his fingers on the carpet, he kissed her again. Her eyes locked with his and she smiled briefly before closing them and curling closer to him. Draco wrapped his arms around her and brushed his lips against her hair.

“You’re beautiful,” he said as the overwhelming desire to sleep took hold.
Leave a Review