Scorpius Malfoy's parents were never around, and left him in the care of his nanny, Ginny Weasley. He grew up blissfully under her care, brought up with the Weasley ideals of courage, honor, and loyalty. Then when he turns 7, his father comes home, and Scorpius' simple world falls apart.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Definitely Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley
Compliant with: Fully compliant
Era: Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Angst, Drama
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 7 | Word count: 12687 | Read count: 16101 | Published: Mar 16, 2008 | Updated: Jun 14, 2010
[Report This]

Story notes: Disclaimer: JKR is the genius behind Harry Potter, and I own nothing, except the dream of D and G together. Please note that this fic is *essentially* fully compliant with canon, but for the sake of the storyline you will see some discrepancies with the epilogue.

1. Chapter 1 (Reviews - 35) 1605 words



2. Chapter 2 (Reviews - 30) 1371 words

I think I should warn that while D/G is central to this story, it is somewhat secondary to Scorpius' relationship with Ginny, at least for the next couple of chapters. Hope you stay with me!

3. Chapter 3 (Reviews - 38) 1870 words

Sorry for the huge delay! Hopefully this chapter will make up for it, and y'all with stick with me!

4. Chapter 4 (Reviews - 11) 2156 words

Sorry about the delay! I’ve no excuse, I’m afraid…but here's another chapter.



5. Chapter 5 (Reviews - 1) 1271 words



6. Chapter 6 (Reviews - 19) 1827 words

I told y'all I'd update quickly this time!

7. Chapter 7 (Reviews - 23) 2587 words

What??!! An update? Inconceivable!

And yet, so it is. Here goes, friends. A nice, long chapter after the hiatus.