Now she can't stop from loving me
Making me food, touching me
I told her, "I ain't got money on me."
She said, "Do anything and I love ya."

***

Ginny continued to see Draco, despite his apprehension about long-term commitments. She still loved him and she couldn't escape that.

Draco opened the door to reveal Ginny, dressed like a not-so-abominable snowwoman. He let her in and watched as she carefully unbundled her white cloak, scarf, hat, and mittens which had hidden most of her skin from the bitter winter cold.

"I thought I'd make you dinner tonight, and then we could just stay in and get out of the cold," she offered with a playful grin. Draco couldn't help but grin back at the thoughts of all the possible things they could do to stay warm later on.


***

Three hours later, after a thoroughly satisfying home-cooked meal by Ginny, who had been taught by the best- Molly- Draco and Ginny had curled up on the couch and were watching a movie on the magically projected screen.

Ginny carefully detached herself from Draco's arms and looked him in the eyes.

"I thought maybe we could move in together," she stated, "I mean, we've been together for a while now."

"Your flat or mine? I mean, I'm not exactly rich... you know Father cut me off after... well, you know how easily disappointed he is."

"I don't care, Draco... I love you..." breathed Ginny softly.


***

Yeah, I know your mom makes fun of me
And you caught your best friend under me
I guess this means you're done with me
She said, "Do anything and I love ya."

***

Three months later, life was not so blissful for the somewhat awkward couple.

"I don't see how I can even think about going to the Burrow for Easter!" shouted Draco, "Your mum and brothers will just make fun of me the whole time we're there!"

"You're not being rational! Last time we went the Burrow, it was shortly after you had cheated on me- with Hermione, no less! What did you think would happen if you slept with my best friend? My family would throw you a party?"

Their voices carried across the room and ricocheted off the walls, creating a massive echo effect that made both of them sound eight times as fierce as they were.

Draco gaped at her. "You're insane, you know that? I would have thought you'd have broken up with me by now- but you still say you love me! Any other girl would have dumped my sorry arse long ago! But you- you're- you're creepy!"

This did not sit well with Ginny. She stormed out of the room and burst into tears. Draco threw his hands up in defeat and slammed the door after her.


***

Well, I go out all hours
You get strange phone calls
I'm so A.D.D. with you
But you still love me

***

"You have to go out again? Where are you going all the time? You're always out!" Ginny looked exasperated. Draco was staring moodily out the window, watching passing owls and tree branches swaying. It was late summer, and the leaves were just starting to look choked from all the heat.

"And these phone calls- I keep getting these strange phone calls- I don't know why you insisted on keeping a Muggle phone, but-" she stopped, noticing his inattention.

"Are you- are you even paying attention to me? Draco?" She looked positively livid now. Instead of blowing up, she just sat there, glaring at Draco, until he finally turned towards her and came crashing back to Earth.

"Huh?" He looked confused. Ginny sighed, stood, and kissed him chastely on the cheek.

"I still love you," she whispered sadly in his ear.


***

She don't screw my friends
And she cleans up my house
All of this love, girl, is creeping me out

***

"She's never even cheated on me," explained Draco.

"Never?" questioned Goyle.

"Never! Greg- she's like a leech! She's attached herself to me! She cleans my house!" Draco looked exasperated and slightly crazed at this point.

"That's odd..." agreed Greg.”I can never keep a girl for more than a couple weeks... but even I think a year is too long!

"She's really creeping me out..." Draco whispered.


***

You're creeping me out
You're creeping me out
Girl, you're creeping me out
Girl, you creep me out.

***

"Ginny..." Draco began, calmly, "I don't know how to say this, but... You're creeping me out. I wasn't made for this type of relationship- I don't want anything long-term! I told you that from the beginning!"

Ginny just stared.

"I'm sorry, Ginny, but I want out. I really am sorry," he finished lamely.

Ginny finally spoke. "Draco," she called softly, "I still love you."


Fin

Author notes: Hope you enjoyed it!

The End.
hellogoodbye is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Creeps Me out also liked 993 other stories.
Leave a Review