While on a mission for the Order, Ginny Weasley is captured by an unknown nemesis. She is taken to the Velamentum, an order shrouded in mystery. A proposition is given to her. She accepts, and her world is turned upside down. Concepts she firmly believed in are challenged. Friends become enemies, enemies become allies. Trust is non-existent, danger abounds. And in the midst of this, Ginevra Weasley manages to fall in love. But does she love a friend? Or a dangerous enemy?
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Definitely Naughty
Characters: Blaise Zabini (boy), Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Lucius Malfoy, Other Characters, Pansy Parkinson, Severus Snape
Compliant with: OotP and below
Era: Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Drama, Humor, Mystery, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 3 | Word count: 6586 | Read count: 2800 | Published: Aug 10, 2008 | Updated: Oct 04, 2008
[Report This]

(Reviews - 44) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. Captured (Reviews - 20) 1695 words

Hello, all. Glad to see you've decided to read this story. The exact setting of the story will be explained in later chapters, but I'll clarify general time now. All of the events are happening soon after Ginny finishes her final year at Hogwarts. The plot line complies with everything OotP and below. After that, part of the plot remains the same, while other parts are disregarded.

Also, my disclaimer, which will apply to the rest of the story: I do not own any part of the Harry Potter franchise. That honor belongs to J.K. Rowling. I do not take credit for it, except for the plot points that I have created myself.

Also, just a quick note that italicized sentences are flashbacks.

Ok, that's all, I think. Please enjoy!

2. Proposition (Reviews - 12) 2633 words

Sorry for the long delay, everyone. A vacation, and I admit, some laziness on my part, got in the way. Hopefully this will make up for it. I would like to fervently thank everyone who reviewed. They all made me so happy! And now, read and enjoy.

3. Partners? (Reviews - 12) 2258 words

So, soooo sorry that I haven't updated in so long. But school started, and it's just been so hectic. Hopefully this chapter will make up for my absence.