She lay on the ground. Wet… Cold… It was dark in the Chamber, and that snake was somewhere. She was…Ginny. Yes, that was right. She had been tricked into coming down here by - what was his name? Tom, that was it. Tom Riddle. Voldemort.

Ginny lay in a pool of water, watching her own life drain from her body and solidify into Tom Riddle, the man who would be the Dark Lord of the wizarding world. It was odd, how calm she felt. Like she didn’t have a care. She watched Tom pace; he must be…waiting for something, someone. It was odd how she couldn’t quite focus on what he looked like. He was blurred, like…one of Colin’s bad pictures. She distinctly remembered Colin going on about it for hours.

She heard her name. “Ginny!” Someone ran over to her; he kept repeating, “Don’t be dead.”

‘Silly,’ she thought, ‘I’m not dead. Not yet.’

The boy talked to Tom, about the past weeks, months. How she had written in the diary, why he was there. Before Riddle finally revealed to him: “I am Lord Voldemort.” Spelled out in scratches in the air. Tom’s face contorted, and he hissed- like a snake….Tom would be a cute snake.

Ginny felt the huge snake issue from the mouth of the statue. She couldn’t be petrified, since her eyes were closed. How did she know what was happening?

But the question left her head as quickly as it had arrived. She could feel the beast’s dry scales on her face and chest as it slithered across her useless body towards the boy. As her thoughts attempted to focus, she idly wondered if Luna felt this off all the time or if it was just because she was dying that-

Tom crossed to her; the boy was…off splashing through the water. The snake followed with bloody eyes. Was he playing with it? What an odd place to…but Tom was talking wasn’t he? “…no intention of releasing you. I need you, your life is…” She watched the boy with the snake, he was running, she couldn’t see his face….and a bird- When had it gotten here? It had…a hat? The bird gave it to the boy, and he pulled a sword from it. Tom looked angry now…that wasn’t good; he wasn’t nice when he was angry.

The boy was escaping now, though; he was climbing the statue of the old man. His beard was like Dumbledore’s only…the snake was fighting him. Why did people have to fight? It just caused pain. Like when her brothers annoyed Percy, it drove her crazy.

The snake fell, dead. Riddle was yelling. He was Riddle, wasn’t he? Not her friend Tom. Tom didn’t yell or anything. He was her friend, not this…beast. She watched the boy lift the diary. Tom’s diary…Tom, this wasn’t Tom. Tom didn’t try to kill her. This was Riddle - he needed to go. Something flowed back to her. Tom’s image flickered, and the boy stabbed the journal with the dead snake’s fang.

Ginny’s view changed as she opened her own eyes. Her real eyes. She turned to her savior, expecting to see Harry Potter, but instead saw the expressionless face of Draco Malfoy.

She jumped up and back. “What are you doing here?” He said nothing, his face blank. She found she couldn’t move as he stepped towards her. His silky voice whispered in her ear, making her knees inexplicably weak, her breath quick, as his own warmed her ear. “Wake up, Ginny.”




Ginny sat up. She looked slowly around the room, still sensing danger. The rest of the girls in her dorm still lay asleep. It was very quiet. That was odd. Ginny stood quietly, crossing the threshold of the room, and walked down into the common room.

Ginny realized almost immediately that something was wrong. The coals in the grate were silent, with no cracks or pops. The clock above the hearth was mute. No noise could be heard at all in the room.

A warm body pressed against her, making her squirm. Ginny tried to turn, but the figure’s arms were around her and she couldn’t pry away. His hands slid down her sides, to her waist. Her breath came quickly again, and she shuddered as warm lips brushed her ear, gasping as they covered it. Her earlobe was run between his teeth and she let out a gasp- the first noise since she’d entered the room. His lips ran down her neck, making her go weak at the knees. Only the strong arms at her middle kept her from falling.

Her eyes fluttered closed as his hand ran lightly over her rear. Finally, pulling to reality, she turned. She sensed the warmth of his breath on her face, and felt his lips barely brush hers. Before he could pull back, her lips latched onto his mouth.

There was no resistance from her partner, just overwhelming experience and pleasure. She was tipped onto the common room couch as their lips came together repeatedly. She opened her mouth, and their tongues tangled in heated passion. She squeaked slightly as his hands wandered across her chest. Her thigh pressed against his warm crotch, gaining a shudder from her silent partner.

She shifted over, so that it was no longer her leg, and instead her warm, fabric incased flesh that moved over his own warmth as she wiggled, driving her partner insane with pleasure. Realizing that her eyes were still closed, Ginny opened them to look at who it was, that was smashing her breasts into her body with his own weight.

She looked up- into the face of Draco Malfoy.




For the second time, Ginny sat bolt upright in bed. She looked around the room. It was nothing like the image in her dream had been. This time there was sound, like the wind blowing against the window, and the other girls were moving in their beds. She noted the tiny bit of light coming in from the impending sunrise. This wasn’t a dream. Wanting to be sure, Ginny pinched herself, hissing at the light pain it caused.

Ginny grabbed her broom from the foot of her bed, and slipped out of the window. Flying over the grounds felt so good, and it was always a good way to clear her mind - something she dearly wanted to do after dreaming about…She shook the thoughts from her head. It was just a dream, it couldn’t feel that good to do…especially not with the ferret. Could it?

She noticed a lone figure sitting on the roof of the castle. ‘What an odd place to escape to…’ she thought. A dizzy spell came across her. Ginny could feel her hands slowly let go of the broom and she dropped from the sky.

Author notes: Please, please, please review. It helps me keep writing.

Leave a Review