“I heard you were a good lay,” Blaise informed Ginny, propping himself up on one elbow.

“How would you know?” she laughed, tugging at a tuft of grass.

“Rumors,” he grinned. “Hearsay.”

“Don’t people have better things to do than gossip?” she sighed. “Honestly, how many people here even know me? Or did you hear it back home?”

“Currently, just me,” he answered. "And yes, I heard it when we were back in England."

"So where are we now?" Ginny looked at the vast expanse of desert that surrounded them. She realized she had just undone the only patch of grass as far as the eye could see.

"Dunno," Blaise shrugged. "I'm just glad we're somewhere!"

Ginny nodded thoughtfully. "True, but... We're going to be hungry soon."

"Eat that." Blaise was pointing at the ground beside her.

"Where'd this come from?" she demanded, holding up what looked suspiciously like a Pumpkin Pastie.

He shrugged, his broad shoulders causing the material of his shirt to ripple. "Why are you still questioning things? It's been like this since earth... did whatever it did. Something sucked us up and deposited us here. We have what we need. That's all."

She ate the Pastie in three large bites. "I'm just worried about Draco," she admitted, wiping at crumbs and licking her fingers. "I don't know if he made it out. I just can't imagine being... you know, with out him."

Blaise rolled over until he was right next to her. "I'm here," he said, throwing an arm around her.

“Brilliant, Blaise!” a voice above them said dryly. "You're definately my best mate."

“Oh gods!” She scrambled to her feet and brought her hand to her mouth. “I though you were . . . I though you didn’t make it!”

“Speak of the devil himself,” Blaise grinned wickedly. “Look who decided to join us!”

“You knew?” Ginny demanded, diverting her attention from Draco's pretty face. “You knew he made it?”

“Of course. How else would I have known what a great lay you are?”

"He told you?" she raised an eyebrow stiffly.

Draco grinned wickedly, his translucent hair falling into his eyes.

Ginny wanted to throw her arms around Draco, but she stood stoically instead, waiting for him to make the first move.

His eyes roamed over her, taking in her dirty hair and now messy clothes, the same ones she’d been wearing when she was rescued. She was pleased to see that his clothes were now equally shabby.

Suddenly he moved forward, engulfing her in a painfully tight hug and burying his face in her neck. “Gin, Gin, Gin,” he mumbled. “Let’s get married.”

“Huh?” She didn’t mean for her tone to be quite so shocked sounding. “Married?”

“I think you were supposed to say yes,” Blaise interrupted cheekily.

“But we, but I,” she sputtered. “You shag me, I don’t see you for two weeks, Earth blows up, I’m stuck in the middle of no where with Blaise Zabini for six days, you suddenly show up and now you want to marry me?”

“I’m sorry,” he sighed, batting his eyes at her. “I was a little busy trying to avoid dying! Plus, I had a bit of trouble trying to get to this . . . planet, or whatever we’re on. Marry me, Gin.”

“But,” she fumbled for excuses, “you told Blaise!”

He shook his head. “I told him something good about you. You are hot in bed. Besides, this happens in fan fiction all the time.”

“You’re right,” she nodded, relaxing in his arms. “But we’re still in the middle of no where.”

“Anakin can marry you two,” Blaise suggested.

“Anakin?” Ginny repeated incredulously.

He’s right there, Blaise pointed.

Ginny whirled around, breaking free of Draco’s grasp. Sure enough, Anakin Skywalker was walking towards her. Anakin, who was dressed in full Jedi garb, had been her fantasy ever since she’d snuck off to that Muggle movie so long ago. “Oh, I get it,” she said sadly. “I’m dreaming.”

Blaise reached over and pinched her. “No, you’re awake.”

“What’s going on?” Ginny asked, looking around suspiciously.

“You needed someone to marry you?” Anakin inquired, stopping in front of the trio.

“What is going on?” Ginny demanded again.

“Strange things happen when fan fiction writers dream about their obsessions,” Anakin told her, his eyes roving across her body.

“Oh,” Ginny nodded, suddenly understanding. “Oh.”

“So,” Draco stiffly interrupted Anakin’s silent seduction of Ginny. “Our marriage?”

Ginny shook her head and broke Anakin’s piercing gaze. “So I guess you’re not Darth Vader, are you?”

“Not here,” he smiled, running his fingers across Ginny’s forearm.

"Here you're just... Anakin?" she asked hopefully.

"Just Anakin?"

She flushed. "I mean, just not Vader. Ever?"

"That's right." His fingers were now roaming up her neck, across her jawline and suddenly settled in the back of her hair, gripping it tightly, tilting her head back and causing her to moan.

Before she could react, his mouth was crushing into hers, kissing her hungrily as if she were the only female on the planet.

Draco cleared his throat while Blaise attempted to hide his sniggering in a cough.

Anakin removed his mouth from Ginny. “Right.”

Draco took that opportunity to grab Ginny and pull her closer to him, making a great show of kissing her, all while scowling over her shoulder at Anakin.

"Draco," she hissed, protesting slightly.

"Are you going to marry me or what?" he demanded, folding his arms over his chest.

"Of course," she sighed, catching sight of Blaise's pointed expression. "Anakin? Will you?"

“So,” Anakin asked, stepping back and looking slightly put out, “do you Draco Malfoy take Ginny Weasley as your bride and wife, not only in this life time, but also in the hereafter?”

“I do,” Draco replied clearly.

“And do you, Ginny Weasley, do the same?” Anakin looked at her with a small smirk on his lips.

What the hell? she thought. Things can’t get much weirder. “I do.”

Anakin scowled at her, and for a moment she could glimpse the thing he would become. “And do you, Blaise Zabini, record this ceremony as the eternal witness?”

“Er, I do,” Blaise nodded nervously.

“Great.” Anakin held out his hand towards Draco.

Draco reached into his pocket and handed Anakin two rings.

Ginny jumped as Anakin’s light saber buzzed to life and he tossed the rings in the air, drew the light saber through both the rings, and then caught them. He hung his light saber back on his belt and said, “Blaise.”

Blaise stepped forward and took the rings, placing one on Ginny’s finger, and the other on Draco’s finger.

“I now pronounce you man and wife,” Anakin proclaimed.

Ginny glanced at her ring, and then at Draco, who did the same.

“Well,” Blaise intoned, “kiss.”

Ginny jumped onto Draco, throwing her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, kissing him as if her life depended on it.

After several moments, Anakin cleared his throat. “That’s enough. Tonight you two can stay there and in the morning we’ll get all of you settled in.”

“Stay where?” Ginny asked, sliding off Draco.

“There,” he pointed. “At the Inn.”

Ginny frowned, positive the Inn hadn’t been there before.

“They have no money,” Blaise informed him casually. “None of us do.”

“I know,” Anakin raised an eyebrow. “That’s why I called for that Inn. The keeper owes me a favor.”

Draco tightened his grip on Ginny’s hand, and they headed across the dirt for the Inn.

The Inn was strange, made of a thick, rough wood Ginny wasn’t familiar with, and looked completely out of place in the middle of the vast expanse of dirt and nothingness that surrounded them. The Inn looked like someone one might stumble across in the middle of a forest, if they were lucky enough to actually notice it.

Draco cautiously pulled the heavy door open, and they were greeted by a rush of cool air.

“Wow,” Ginny breathed. She had the strangest feeling that she was inside a tree. Except that was impossible.

“Can I help you?” a bored voice inquired.

“We need a room,” Draco answered. “Anakin sent us here for the night.”

“Of course he did,” the voice replied. “That’s why I’m here.”

Ginny finally focused on the counter and gasped. “You’re Orlando Bloom!”

“No,” the elf behind the counter replied, “I’m Legolas Greenleaf.”

“Well, you look like him,” Ginny answered, disappointed.

“Correction. He looked like me when he had on his wig and contacts and pointy ears.”

“Oh. He ... played you. Right.” She glanced at Draco who was watching the exchange suspiciously and then pinched her arm again.

“What’s your name, Love?” Legolas asked.

“Ginny. Ginny Weasley.”

“It’s Ginny Malfoy,” Draco interrupted sourly. “We just got married.”

“Did you now?” the elf asked. “Congratulations. I suppose you’ll be wanting a honeymoon suite then?”

“Of course,” Draco told him.

“Why are you here?” Ginny asked. “I thought you were more of a free spirited elf, not a desk clerk.”

He smirked as he handed Draco a strange key. “I am. However, it’s my decade for Inn duty. So, here I am.”

“Oh,” she pretended like she knew what he was talking about.

“You know,” said Legolas, stepping from behind the counter, “we have a tradition where I come from that the Inn keeper gets to bed the bride first.”

“Really?” Ginny perked up, her knees weakening.

“What?” Draco snapped, his patience reaching its breaking point.

“You let me have her for an hour, and then she’s all yours,” Legolas smiled.

Ginny couldn’t take her eyes off of him. He was so gorgeous. "He is letting us stay for free, Draco."

“You have got to be kidding me,” Draco fumed.

“It’s just an hour,” Ginny reminded him.

“Is she the only female on this planet?” Draco yelled. “What the hell is going on?”

“Actually, she is the only female on the planet, except for the Arachnodromas, and who would want to bed them?” Legolas smiled, his hand resting on Ginny’s waist. "Of course, I have no problem getting females, although it's not every day you see one as lovely as she is."

“Too bad!” he shouted. “She’s my wife so stop touching her!”

"Really, Draco," Ginny scowled at her brand new husband. "We're in another country, another planet, I think--"

"It's Middle Planet," Legolas interrupted helpfully.

"We can at least follow their customs," she finished.

"Are you out of your sodding mind?" he demanded. "This wedding needs to be annulled. Right now."

He looked around wildly and Ginny wondered who would show up now.

To her surprise and slight disappointment, Legolas laughed. "I was only joking."

Ginny glanced at Draco who looked like he couldn't make up his mind. Finally, he grabbed Ginny wrist and yanked her towards the hall, and then stopped. “Where’s our room?”

“At the end, Love,” Legolas smiled. “Have fun.”

Draco found their suite and threw the door open, revealing a large four poster bed, draped with maroon chiffons and silver silks.

“What’s going on?” Ginny asked for the third time that day.

“You just tried to shag that elf!” Draco answered peevishly.

“Sorry about that,” Ginny sighed. “And Earth, what about Earth?”

“I don’t know. We were all at Stonehenge when it happened. I think that’s what saved us.”

“You know what? I don’t think I want to know. It’s too complicated.”

“Then let’s make things simple,” Draco grinned wolfishly at her.

“By . . . taking a bath?” she smiled.

“That’s a great place to start.”

The next morning, Ginny and Draco found Blaise and Anakin waiting for them in the lobby, chatting with Legolas.

Draco held Ginny’s hand tighter and stiffened beside her as Anakin and Legolas glanced at them.

“Don’t worry, Love,” Legolas ginned in amusement. “Now that you’re consummated, she’s only interested in you.”

“She’s always been interested in me,” Draco retorted.

Anakin snorted and then said, “Well, let’s go. Blaise has found a place to get you three started with your new life.”

Ginny walked out of the Inn, holding Draco’s hand, and although still confused about the recent events, she was ready to start her life with him.
The End.
jessica k malfoy is the author of 29 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked The Day (and Night) Ginny Became Mrs. Malfoy also liked 993 other stories.
Leave a Review