How in the hell had he ended up in this predicament?

Draco glanced at the red head sitting next to him on the couch holding his hand hostage. He wasn’t sure why she’d latched onto his hand, but she didn’t appear ready to give it up any time soon. She was deep in conversation with Hermione about flowers, or color schemes, or some other nonsense for their wedding.

His eyes scanned down to Ginny’s cleavage, and his trousers were suddenly a bit too tight. Right. That’s how this mess happened. He was felled by his baser instincts.

If he weren’t deprived of suitable females, he never would have kissed her.

At least now maybe those disturbing dreams about Hermione in dominatrix gear would stop. He’d bet his now nonexistent inheritance that Granger had leather in her closet somewhere.

Merlin, why was he thinking about this again?

Ginny leaned forward to show Hermione a clipping from a magazine. Did it really matter what type of flowers they chose for the wedding?

Black funeral wreaths seemed the perfect choice.

Bloody hell, he was marrying a Weasley.

Reaching up with his free hand, he rubbed the bridge of his nose. He was a Malfoy. He could handle this. It wasn’t as if he had a choice.

“Do you need a headache potion?” Ginny asked.

He opened his eyes and saw genuine concern on her face. “No thank you. I think I’ll just have a cup of tea.”

Without a word, Ginny released his hand, leaned toward the tea set on the table, and fixed his tea exactly the way he liked it with two sugars and a bit of cream.

“Here you go.” She smiled and went back to her conversation.

“Thank you.” He sipped his tea and thought about his life up until now. The only people who’d fixed his tea before were servants or house elves. Not that house elves counted as people, but that was off topic. She’d fixed his tea exactly the way he liked it for no apparent gain.

He studied her over the rim of his chipped cup. She wasn’t classically beautiful. If he had to categorize her appearance he’d describe her as pleasant looking in an unrefined manner. There was something about her freckles that intrigued him. In their recent encounters he hadn’t really had sufficient time to discover if her freckles extended to all parts of her anatomy. That might be worth looking into.

“What’s that smile for?” Ginny asked.

He blinked. “I don’t know. I suppose sitting here with you is pleasant.”

She leaned over and pecked him on the cheek. Ron, who was sitting across the way, made a pained noise.

Hermione poked her future husband in the ribs. “Stop it, Ronald. Anyone can see he makes her happy.”

Draco studied Ginny as a blush suffused her face.

“At least she has the decency to be embarrassed about it,” Ron muttered.

Ginny’s shoulders slumped a bit, and the corners of her mouth turned down.

Draco set his teacup down. “Ron, I’d appreciate it if you’d keep your asinine opinions to yourself. Granger is the smartest witch in the known world and she chose you. You don’t find me commenting on that absurd equation.”

Ginny perked up a bit. Draco put his arm around her shoulders. She snuggled against him and sighed. Her soft warmth pressed against him felt nice. Plus, he’d yelled at Ron and gotten away with it. Perhaps there were some perks to this situation after all. Something like joy settled in his heart as Ron stomped from the room in disgust.

“He’ll adjust eventually,” Hermione said as she left the room, giving them a rare moment alone.

“Thank you,” Ginny said without looking up at him.

“Thank you for what?”

She lifted her eyes to him. They were an average shade of brown, but kindness shone through them. As he looked deeper, he detected a constant state of mischief and a hint of adoration.

“You’re being rather nice about all this,” she said.

He smirked. “Spending time with you isn’t terrible.”

Her mouth dropped open. She whacked him on the arm.

“What?” He laughed. “If someone told you a month ago that you would be forced to spend most of your waking hours in my company, what would you have said?”

She placed her finger to her chin pretending to think. “That was before you kissed me, so I’d probably have said that it would end in dismemberment or worse.”

He leaned in and allowed his breath to feather across her ear as he spoke. “And since I kissed you?”

The shiver that went through her body delighted him. This was another unexpected outcome of their encounter. She was adventurous. So far they had managed to defile the pantry, the linen closet, and several unoccupied rooms. If he were going to be forced into marriage, at least he’d never want for physical attention.

He was pulled from his thoughts when her warm breath hit his ear. “Since you kissed me, I would say during most of our waking hours clothing should be optional.”

All blood left his brain as he pulled her close and kissed her. When they broke apart, she smiled. “Did I mention that my mum asked us to tidy up the attic? It’s full of old couches and end tables.”

He stood and pulled her along with him. “I believe that warrants prompt attention.”

They made it up to the attic without any of her brothers trying to stop them. Ginny used her wand to clean a dilapidated looking couch. When she was finished with her spell, he kissed the nape of her neck. She melted against his chest as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Perhaps his situation wasn’t so dire after all.

She moved her hips in a circular motion so her body rubbed enticingly against him. Need hit him. His hands reached for the hem of her skirt as he propelled her toward the couch. As the fabric rode higher on her hips, he discovered she wore nothing underneath.

A wicked smile curved her lips as she glanced back over her shoulder. “I never seem to keep them on for long anymore. Why bother?”

“You are going to be the best wife ever,” he told her as he unfastened his trousers. She moaned in satisfaction as he seated himself deep inside her. He moved slowly, wanting her pleasure to build. She grasped the back of the couch and moved her hips with his rhythm.

Pressure built inside his body. When her body convulsed around him, he climaxed with her. She fell against the couch. He kept one arm wrapped around her waist as his breathing slowed.

He decided marrying a Weasley might not be so bad after all.
The End.
CCC is the author of 47 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 12 members. Members who liked Ginny Gets Her Man:Part 2 Draco's View also liked 1309 other stories.
Leave a Review