While at the Ministry’s Auror training academy, Ginny Weasley and Draco Malfoy learn that being friends might be harder than being foes. Or, “And that’s why you don’t teach your worst enemy lessons.”
Category: Long and Completed
Rating: Definitely Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Other Characters
Compliant with: All but epilogue
Era: Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Action, Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes
Series: None

Chapters: 1 | Word count: 11184 | Read count: 6571 | Published: Apr 01, 2009 | Updated: Apr 01, 2009
[Report This]

(Reviews - 31) Microsoft Word Printer
Story notes: This was written for the DG Fic Exchange and was posted in December. I thought I ought to upload it to FIA so my profile's complete.

I tried to stick as close to canon as possible (with the exception of the epilogue from book 7), but I may have strayed here or there. The Auror trainee example letter is paraphrased from an episode of Arrested Development when Buster writes a postcard home while in the Army. There’s another reference to AD in the summary. If you don’t know what a chip butty is, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chip_butty. Several names of people and places reference World of Warcraft. Thanks to Mother’s Circus Animal cookies and Tazo tea for providing energy boosts. Thanks to the for getting me writing. And thank you so, so much to my awesome beta without whom this story might never have been written. Seriously. She held the whip and got me through the tough patches, then took my rough draft and made it shine with her beta.

1. Part 1 (Reviews - 31) 11184 words