I groaned slightly, turning on my side and wrapping the sheets more tightly around my sweaty body. "Tally," I croaked, and with a pop that was entirely too loud, a House Elf Apparated into my bedroom.

"Master is wanting something?" inquired Tally worriedly, keeping appropriate distance away as a cough racked my body.

"Tell Weasley that I can't go in today," I said, lifting my head to blearily blink at my House Elf.

She nodded, her large bat ears flapping furiously, before Apparating away again. I fell back against my pillows, muttering a curse, and Summoned more blankets.

It felt like it was only mere minutes later that a knock resounded on the door, though I'm sure it was longer. "Come in," I whispered, too exhausted to raise my voice any more. My eyes had just fluttered open when the door banged open, and someone - a woman - walked in. I struggled to lift my head, and froze when I saw that dark red hair that could only mean one thing --

"I thought I told you never to barge in here again," I said, trying - and failing - to glare at Weasley. Suddenly I paused, my eyes sweeping over her outfit. She was wearing a Muggle nurse's outfit - Zabini had shown me a picture of a particularly skanky nurse back at Hogwarts, and I was horrified to see Weasley's outfit looked exactly the same. The white dress barely covered her arse, and the top showed a decidedly inappropriate amount of cleavage. Her long red hair contrasted against the white of the dress, and on her head perched a small, triangle hat with a red cross.

"Weasley?" I asked, my eyes widening slightly.

"Hello, Draco," she purred, lowering her head slightly and looking up at me through her dark eyelashes. "I thought you might need some... help ... with your condition."

"Draco," I said stupidly, staring at her. "You've never called me Draco before."

She smiled seductively, walking slowly towards the bed. "There's a first time for everything, right?"

I swallowed, glancing to the right and left before meeting her eyes again. I struggled against the pile of blankets on top of me, suddenly blazing hot. "Actually, Weasley, this isn't really a good time--"

She moved quickly, her wand out before I could get out of the bed, and suddenly ropes flew out of the air and bound me to the bed. "You'll need plenty of rest if you want to get better, Draco," she said huskily, tapping her wand against her palm.

"Stop this right now," I ordered sternly, trying to fight against the ropes. She banished the heavy load of blankets, and I froze at the cool rush of air against my feverish body. "Weasley, we - we work together," I protested weakly, yanking at the cords tying my wrist to the bed. "And if we - we - what are you doing?!"

She had crawled onto the bed, a hungry expression on her face as she crawled over my body until she was completely on top of me. "I want you, Draco. I've wanted you for a long time now." And then she was kissing me, one hand coming up to cradle my face.

"I - I - Ginny," I mumbled, trying to contain my groan as she sucked on a sensitive spot at the base of my neck. "This isn't right. I want to do things properly."

"Since when did Draco Malfoy become such a romantic?" asked Ginny, a ferocious gleam in her eyes. "I've heard countless rumors of you shagging almost every girl in the school. And now?"

"You're different," I mumbled as I felt another wave of heat wash over me. "And I want to do things right with you."

She considered this for a moment, and then suddenly she was gone, standing once again at the edge of the bed, a thoughtful expression on her face. "And we will. We'll do this right."

I looked taken aback at her sudden retreat. What was I thinking? Ginny Weasley wanted to shag me. And she was wearing a slutty nurse's costume, no less! "On second thought--"

"Owl me tomorrow," she said, giving me a sly wink, and then, she was gone. Just like that.

ooo

"He's been delirious ever since I came in," explained Ginny Weasley, a frown on her face as she glanced over at the blond man, strapped down to his bed. She had resorted to tying him down after he almost knocked her over with his tossing and turning. Even now she watched as he moaned slightly and jerked, clenching his hands.

"Has he said anything?" asked the elderly nurse, who Ginny had at last called when Draco did not respond to anything she tried.

Ginny rolled her eyes. "Lots of gibberish. I can't understand any of it. In any case, he obviously doesn't know what's going on around him."

The nurse nodded, jotting something down on her notepad before glancing back up and smiling at Ginny. "You may go now, Miss Weasley. Thank you for informing St. Mungo's about Mister Malfoy's condition."

"It was his House Elf that found me," she confessed. "I'm not sure why, but he told her to tell me to come here today." She sighed. "I'll never understand that man."

The nurse excused herself, and Ginny was left alone with Draco. She looked at him for a moment, before sighing and tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "I want to do things with you properly too," she said quietly, and then, she turned, Apparating away.
The End.
BumblebeesRock is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Delirious also liked 1019 other stories.
Leave a Review