Blaise stood, blood dripping from his nose as he pressed his hand against it. He glanced at Ginny, who had stepped back, then at Draco, whose lip curled in disdain. He dropped his hand and shook his head.

“Nice greeting, Malfoy. It’s nice to see you too, mate.”

Draco simply frowned at her, moved some hair from his eyes, and slid in front of Ginny. “You might want to clear off before I decide to kill you.”

Blaise chuckled unpleasantly. “What are you doing guarding her? I’m not going to hurt her.”

“Don’t!” Draco snapped. “I know your game, Zabini.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Blaise said as he stepped forward. His eyes narrowed as he watched Draco’s face. “I saw her first.”

“Actually,” Draco said, inclining his head. “She’s my girlfriend.”

“Is she now?” Blaise asked as he inched closer. “Funny. She didn’t say anything about you while I was kissing her.”

“You shouldn’t have been kissing her,” Draco said softly.

“She had no objections,” Blaise argued.

She was fully sober now. “I’m not.”

Draco turned his head, his eyes on her face. He stepped toward her and touched her face, cradling it in his hands. Then he kissed her, slid his arms around her, and pulled her close.

“You’re not what?” he whispered.

“Yours,” she replied, unable to control her body as her lips skimmed his jaw. She felt him pull away, pulling part of her with him.

“This is great,” chirped Blaise. “I’m glad I came back tonight.”

Draco’s fist collided with his face, knocking him out. Then he turned to Ginny, his eyes narrowed.

“What are you talking about?” he ground out through clenched teeth. “We slept together!”

“That’s all it was.” Ginny frowned. “I’m sorry if you thought it was more than that.”

“No,” Draco said, shaking his head. “It was. I know it was.”

“I’m sorry,” she replied before Apparating from the spot before he could say anything that might make her stay.


___



Pansy opened the door to find her roommate, crumbled and sobbing, on the floor of their hallway. She crouched down and moved Ginny’s hair from her face and helped her up.

“Here,” she murmured as she conjured a mug of hot tea. When Ginny looked at her, she shrugged. “It’s easier than making it.”

“Thanks,” she muttered.

“Sure,” Pansy said. “Now what happened?”

As Ginny told her about the bar, about Blaise and Draco, she was surprised at how easily the girl listened, and how stupid she was being for getting upset just because she hurt someone. It wasn’t like she had any feelings for him either.

He’s pleasant enough to be around.

“Blaise kissed you,” Pansy muttered, still apparently stuck on that little fact. “Well, was it any good?”

“You really have a hard time focusing if kissing, groping, or sex comes into the sentence, don’t you?” Ginny mumbled, finishing her tea. “I’m tired. Can we talk about this in the morning?”

“I want to know what else happened. Tell me why you were hysterical in the hall.” She conjured another mug of tea and handed it to the redhead.

Ginny drank and told her about what she said to Draco. After she finished, Pansy looked a little annoyed. She swallowed and edged away.

“He’s just a stupid boy,” she said. “He’s always been too afraid to be alone.”

Ginny felt worse now. She got up and walked into her bedroom and slammed the door.


___



His fingers twisted in her hair, pulling her face to his, his lips parting eagerly as her green eyes flashed with lust. When he finally kissed her, he felt all of the anger from before being put into it. He wasn’t gentle as he slammed her back into the wall, but she didn’t seem to mind.

Her skin was hot as he touched it, running his hands everywhere he could. His mind swam with alcohol as he slid his hands under her skirt. He wasted no time in removing every piece of clothing she wore, along with his own, and burying himself inside her as her legs went around his torso for support.

The rejection from Ginny’s words only spurred his actions more. After she had left him, he had gotten drunk in a dark corner of the bar until this woman had come over and taken his hand. They barely made it out the door before he knew what he would do next.

Her red hair, dark as blood, clashed with his blond head as she sank her teeth into his shoulder to keep from crying out. She didn’t want to draw attention to them on the side of the building. How modest. He didn’t care either way. Releasing all this bitterness was the only thing that mattered now.

His nails dragged down her back as he held her. He could feel something drip from his shoulder but didn’t care. He kept an easy pace, and as she looked at him, her eyes clouded. She was covered in sweat as she shuddered, her head flying back as she moaned.

“I don’t even know your name,” she panted out the words and he wanted her all over again. She found her clothes and started to put them back on. “I know that probably wasn’t your ideal fantasy.”

The light from the streetlamp settled on his face as he shifted from his spot. He laughed. “You were doing me a favor tonight. Trust me.”

Her eyes darkened as she swept her hair behind her shoulder and put on her knee-high boots. “Maybe I can do you a favor another time.”

“That won’t be necessary,” he said, shaking his head.

“You don’t look as sad as you did when I first saw you,” she muttered, smiling.

“Having sex with a gorgeous woman helps,” he said. “It was nothing more than that. I’m sorry.”

She frowned but seemed to understand. She shrugged and held out her hand. “I’m Lila, by the way.”

“Right, well thanks for the fantastic lay, Lila.”

He was gone before she could reply.
Leave a Review