In order to help end the war after Dumbledore's death, Draco Malfoy is sold out to the Ministry and the public by his love and Secret Keeper, Ginny Weasley. Now, ten years later since the incident, he is a new man; successful and true but with a cold heart. Meanwhile, Ginny suffers for betraying her one and true love with a vicious curse that afflicts both parties. In order to return their lives back to normal, Ginny pulls some desperate moves while trying to maintain her sanity. *song-fic*
Category: Long and Completed
Rating: Definitely Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Other Characters
Compliant with: Fully compliant
Era: Future AU, Past AU
Genres: Action, Angst, Drama, Mystery, Romance
Warnings: Character Death
Completed: Yes
Series: None

Chapters: 8 | Word count: 25601 | Read count: 5370 | Published: Feb 25, 2012 | Updated: Mar 23, 2012
[Report This]

(Reviews - 24) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook
Story notes: This story is based off of Adele's "Rolling In The Deep". There was a request for this song in the forums made by one prolific wonder in the Plot Bunny section. I decided not only to return back to the site as an authoress, but to try my hand using a song-fic. I hope all enjoy, and review to their heart's delight!

1. Prologue (Reviews - 7) 3019 words

I'm back!

Special thanks to cherryredxx for beta-ing for me! Pam, you're a real sweetheart.

2. And The Song Begins. (Reviews - 1) 4190 words

Going to warn you, this chapter is long. But so much happens here that is so important! This is great for those readers that love the meaty stuff.

3. Crescendo. (Reviews - 2) 3181 words

Be warned! There's not that much D/G this chapter, but I'm quite sure I'll make up for it sooner or later. ;) A very Ginny-focused chapter.

4. Vibrato. (Reviews - 1) 3306 words

Its here where we start to see the sprinkles of Definitely Naughty come into play. This isn't the only chapter that will have it as well. Don't worry, I played nice. Draco is back in the picture!

5. Chorus (Reviews - 2) 3234 words

Yeah, the first confrontation! Another example of why this story is rated Definitely Naughty. I hope you enjoy!

6. Decrescendo. (Reviews - 3) 2818 words

Cherryred and Anise are sweethearts. Getting close to the wire. A "tame" Draco/Ginny heavy chapter!

7. The Song Is Ending. . . (Reviews - 3) 2747 words

. . .But not quite over, my dears. There is one more chapter after this one. I'd like to thank all for the reviews so far, and those who have stuck through and read this story! A Draco/Ginny chapter that is all sorts of hinted at the naughty.

Enjoy!

8. Epilogue. (Reviews - 5) 3106 words

Its over. I really want to thank all of the people that reviewed, and the ones that will review. If the conclusion is a little confusing, don't be afraid to ask questions! I'm here to answer -- really, I'm the only one that possibly understand the insanity that is my mind.

Its been fun! Enjoy!