"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference." ~Elie Wiesel

And in all of their incarnations, the one thing Draco and Ginny can never be is indifferent.

(A compilation of one-shots.)

Story #6:

"She's fallen under the strongest magic there is; she's fallen in love."

Category: Long and Completed
Rating: Definitely Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes
Series: None

Chapters: 6 | Word count: 10069 | Read count: 5464 | Published: Jul 17, 2012 | Updated: Jul 07, 2013
[Report This]

(Reviews - 27) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook
Story notes: This will be a collection of unrelated one-shots I wrote/will be writing for the Couple Scenario Challenge on the HPFC forum. They are now beta-read by the wonderful Pam (cherryredxx). She also did the challenge as well, so if you haven't, you should check out her great takes on the prompts too! Hers are posted here at FIA under the title "Of Heartaches and Handshakes."

1. Breaking Shadows (Reviews - 6) 1430 words

"The only thing they could do was to postpone the inevitable future, postpone it long enough for one more kiss, one more caress, one more high before the fall."

2. Impasse (Reviews - 3) 1352 words

Sometimes, no matter how hard you want it to be true, love just isn't enough.

3. A Night (Not) To Remember (Reviews - 3) 2289 words

“Puh-lease, Draco. You were completely pissed by the time I walked in. I highly doubt you remember a thing.”

“Says the witch who was tipsy and dancing on the table top.”


4. Caught (Reviews - 4) 1833 words

"In that reality, a blood traitor and a Malfoy had no future together. His musings were only a passing fancy of your average, hormonal teenage boy, but that world was gone."

5. Disaster (Reviews - 7) 2071 words

"Can't believe I'm doing this. I'm not a bloody house elf."

6. Fallen (Reviews - 4) 1094 words

"She's fallen under the strongest magic there is; she's fallen in love."