Okay, i just did this as a test, but there doesn't seem to be any way to keep the fic from showing up as being recently updated!! :P So... well, I guess there could be a little content here... this chapter was originally a test of a revised chapter of Nineteen Years Later. Yep, THAT Nineteen Years Later!! The one that was last worked on literally six years ago to the day!!!! Why? Creativity moves in mysterious ways... ;)

Anyway, there's something about chapters 38 and 39 that has never really made a lot of sense. Ginny is in the Pensieve memory watching that pivotal events where Lucius Malfoy ended up dead and Narcissa went nuts, and it's a long story as to exactly why, but she ends up having sex with the eighteen year old Draco. He SUDDENLY gets incredibly nasty, and there isn't really any explanation as to why. Well, the reason became obvious when re-reading it now... the evil book of dark spells is actually in the room with Draco and Ginny!! It's clearly having a negative influence over both of them and driving Draco to his worst behavior. But this was never spelled out or really even hinted at. So this is what I'm going back and fixing.

The problem is that the server suddenly decided for no apparent reason that it didn't like the re-uploaded chapter. I tried and tried to find out why, went through it paragraph by paragraph and finally word by word (not fun,) and I still don't know, but I took out one line and it's working now. O.o. The point is, Chapter 38 of NYL is now updated, the next two will be soon, and a NEW CHAPTER will be posted after that! Yay! :)
To Be Continued.
Anise is the author of 56 other stories.

Leave a Review