Once, Potions had been Draco’s favourite school subject. But that was before Horace Slughorn had taken over the class. He had always look forward to having NEWTs Potion class. Because then he would finally be rid of Longbottom and Weasley and Potter. Granger would stay in the class, but as long as he was rid of the other Gryffindor idiots, he could handle it.

But, of course, just as he had begun his sixth year, Severus had finally gotten his wish to become DADA teacher and abandoned his Potions class. So Dumbledore had brought back the man who had been the Potions teacher at Hogwarts before Snape. And that man, despite being a former Slytherin, just let anyone in his class.

So Draco was still stuck with all of the Golden Trio in Potions. And Longbottom, who was, as unbelievable as it sounded, even worse than them. Ronald Weasley wasn’t any good at Potions, but he never did much damage as Granger controlled his every step. Even Potter seemed to do fine and be just average. But Longbottom, there was hardly any lesson in which he didn’t blow up the cauldron or something like that.

Zabini had told him that Longbottom only had gotten an A in his Potions OWLs, because Granger had put him on a very strict study schedule. And as the test had not just been practical but also a writing test, he had somehow managed to pass. Much to Draco’s despair.

But the term of their seventh year was already halfway through, so he would only have to put up with them a couple more months.

So as Draco made his way to the front with a vial of his potion in hand at the end of class, he kept to that thought. And that it was also Friday and this was his last class for the day. He would have dinner, do some homework and later that night enjoy some alone time with his girlfriend.

Just as a content smile spread over his face at the last thought, he bumped into someone.

“Watch where you’re going, Malfoy!” Potter hissed at him as he turned around to him next to a desk with a still boiling cauldron to shot him a nasty look.

“Well, I have no desire to look at your disgusting face, so I had to focus on something else,” Draco returned. “I’m sorry to inform you that just because you’re Slughorn’s favourite pet, doesn’t mean you own this classroom.”

“Well, you should know, as Snape’s favourite pet. Must be hard not to have your grades handed to you anymore in this class and actually do some work.”

Potter’s comment made Draco’s blood boil. He worked hard on his grades and had only top grades everywhere. He had even manage to get an E in his horrible Care of Magical Creatures nonsense. Because he always worked for it.

The response, however died on his lips, as a cloud of blue smoke emerged from the cauldron next to them and they both had to cough. Before they could make out what it was, it was already gone.

“Mr. Potter, Mr. Malfoy, would you please turn in your potions. I want to get finished,” Professor Slughorn called to them. So without further fighting with each other, they went to him and handed him their vials.

As Draco made his way to his common room, which as head boy he shared with the head girl, Granger, he suddenly felt very dizzy.

Draco found it was best to take a headache potion he always kept in stock and to take a quick nap before he went to dinner. After all, he didn’t want to feel to exhausted tonight when he met with his girlfriend. With that thought, Draco fell asleep in his bed.



“Are you alright, Harry? You look a bit green,” Ron asked him in concern as they made their way to dinner.

Harry had indeed felt a bit off and could barely listen to what Hagrid was telling them about the different breeding types of dragon during the lesson.

“Maybe you should go upstairs and take a nap. I will bring you some food up later.” Ron went on before Harry could even begin to protest that he was fine. Hermione also shot him a look that clearly said ‘don’t argue and just do it’. So Harry just surrendered and went the way to the Gryffindor tower.

He could barely take off his glasses before he practically passed out in his bed. But before he properly fell asleep, he felt something really strange.



A few hours later, Harry woke up. Before opening his eyes, he happily noticed that the strange feeling was gone. He reached for his glasses on his nightstand as he sat up in bed and opened his eyes.

To his surprise, he actually saw everything clearly without his glasses on.

The delight about this fact only lasted a moment as he realized that this was neither his bed, nor his dorm, he was in. It looked a lot like Hermione’s room in her head girl quarters. Only it was not Hermione’s room. There were men’s clothes neatly draped over a chair, potions books and Quidditch magazines lying on the table and a broom kit in the corner of the room. But the item that gave him most horror was the green and silver scarf lying next to an old and expensive looking mirror. Harry cautiously walked toward it and picked it up. What the hell was going on here?

Harry dropped the piece of wool in shock and let out a scream as he looked into the mirror. There was the face of Draco Malfoy looking back at him. He looked down on himself.

He was in Draco Malfoy’s body!

Before he could think about how on earth he ended up like this, he heard a knock on the door and a familiar voice asking, “Darling, is everything alright?”
To Be Continued.
RoterTeufel11 is the author of 0 other stories.

Leave a Review