She would no longer need to marry Harry to feel as though she had found her place in the world. He found himself poor and despised at the ripe age of twenty-three, knowing that his best years were far behind him.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Not Naughty
Characters: None
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Character Death
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 3 | Word count: 8458 | Read count: 9865 | Published: Jul 23, 2006 | Updated: Jan 04, 2008
[Report This]

(Reviews - 12) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. Part 1 (Reviews - 3) 2430 words

This is the first part of my fic for the dgficexchange at LiveJournal this past winter, which I'm now continuing after a ridiculously long hiatus from fanfiction. It's a gift for sharpiesmudge, who requested: Post-HBP, jealousy, and not too fluffy and not too angsty. Here's what my brain came up with.

Much thanks to the incomparable dracosslytheringal and esus for their awesome beta-ing. I bow at their feet.

2. Part 2 (Reviews - 3) 3110 words

This was my fic for the dgficexchange at livejournal, and a gift for sharpiesmudge. She requested: Post-HBP, jealousy, and not too fluffy and not too angsty. Here's what my brain came up with.
Much thanks to esus for her awesome beta-ing and detail-picking. I don't think my fics would ever be readable without her.

3. Part 3 (Reviews - 6) 2918 words

This was my fic for the dgficexchange, and a gift for sharpiesmudge (who probably hates me for taking forever with this) She requested: Post-HBP, jealousy, and not too fluffy and not too angsty. Here's what my brain came up with.

Much thanks to esus for telling me that I was losing sight of my goal. Tesoro, you're the best.